Bruker (BRKR) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $500 Share Repurchase
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bruker (NASDAQ: BRKR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 18, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 28, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR) today announced that on May 12, 2021, its Board of Directors approved a new share repurchase authorization for the purchase of up to $500 million of the Company’s common stock over a two-year period commencing on May 13, 2021.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bruker (BRKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris International (PM) Announces New Three-Year Share Repurchase Program of up to $7 Billion, With Target Spending of $5 to $7 Billion
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Announces Additional $1.5B Share Buyback Plan
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 6.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!