BioMed Realty Trust, Inc. (BMR) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
BioMed Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: BMR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 26, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on BioMed Realty Trust, Inc. (BMR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interface (TILE) Announces $100M Share Buyback, Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) Declares $0.79 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Declares $.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!