Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 12.5c/Share; Yields 1%
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) initiates a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on June 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of June 15, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essential Properties Realty Trust (EPRT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.8% to $0.285; 4.6% Yield
- Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.5% to $0.255; 1.3% Yield
- Isabella Bank Corporation (ISBA) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!