Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall St opens higher on rate cut optimism
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 17, 2017, to stockholders of record on September 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of September 14, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Declares Fourth Quarter 2023 Dividend for Its Common Shares
- Brown-Forman Reports First Half Fiscal 2024 Results; Revises Full Year Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!