Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Second half starts with a fresh drubbing for stocks
- Kohl's (KSS) Plunges 15% After Reportedly Terminating Sale Talks with Franchise Group
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
- Oil prices up 2% on supply outages
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 18, 2017, to stockholders of record on March 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of March 15, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Lowered to $1 at Loop Capital
- Micron Technology (MU) Declares $0.115 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Lowered to $5 at Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!