Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 18, 2017, to stockholders of record on March 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of March 15, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.85; 2.7% Yield
- Isabella Bank Corporation (ISBA) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
- Stewart Information Services (STC) Declares $0.475 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!