Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bassett Furniture Industries (NASDAQ: BSET) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 25, 2022, to stockholders of record on February 11, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of February 10, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) Declares $5.20 Special Dividend, $1.19 Quarterly Dividend
- Unum Group (UNM) to Raise Dividend 10%
- Big Lots (BIG) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!