Bain Capital Specialty Finance (BCSF) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 9.3% Yield
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
Bain Capital Specialty Finance (NYSE: BCSF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 28, 2022, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bain Capital Specialty Finance (BCSF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 6.2% Yield
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02508; 2.5% Yield
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesBain Capital, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!