Bain Capital Specialty Finance (BCSF) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 8.7% Yield
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
Bain Capital Specialty Finance (NYSE: BCSF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 24, 2022, to stockholders of record on December 31, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bain Capital Specialty Finance (BCSF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 6.2% Yield
- PAVmed (PAVM) Announces Dividend of Lucid Diagnostics (LUCD) Common Stock and Reverse Stock Split
- PotlatchDeltic (PCH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0% to $0.45; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesBain Capital, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!