BB&T Corporation (BBT) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Wall Street falls with megacap stocks; S&P 500, Nasdaq set for weekly losses
- Foot Locker Erupts 25% After Earnings, Earns Analyst Upgrades as New CEO is a 'Huge Positive'
- Buffett's Berkshire Receives Approval to Acquire up to 50% of Occidental Petroleum
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 7, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 5, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on BB&T Corporation (BBT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Announces $15B Share Buyback, Declares $1.90 Dividend
- United Community Banks (UCBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.4% Yield
- Monro, Inc (MNRO) Declares $.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!