B&G Foods (BGS) Declares $0.475 Quarterly Dividend; 6.6% Yield
- Wall St set for weak open as technology shares extend losses
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
B&G Foods (NYSE: BGS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.475 per share, or $1.9 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on B&G Foods (BGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.2% to $1.052; 5.5% Yield
- Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Nucor (NUE) Declares $0.405 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!