Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Archer Daniels Midland (NYSE: ADM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.37 per share, or $1.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 9, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 19, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 18, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) PT Raised to $76 at Stifel Following Conference
- Independence Holding (IHC) Declares $.22 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1% Yield
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 7.7% Yield; Pledges $50M in Lumber Investments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!