American Capital Agency (AGNC) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.18; 3.7% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Capital Agency (NASDAQ: AGNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. This is a 10% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.20.
The dividend will be payable on September 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on American Capital Agency (AGNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!