American Capital Agency (AGNC) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 11.1% Yield
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
American Capital Agency (NASDAQ: AGNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.65 per share, or $2.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 28, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 26, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 11.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on American Capital Agency (AGNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Service Corp (SCI) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; Raises Buyback Program to $500M
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Resumes Buybacks
- SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!