American Capital Agency (AGNC) Declares $0.20 Monthly Dividend; 13.6% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq rallies as weak jobs data eases Fed taper worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
American Capital Agency (NASDAQ: AGNC) declared a monthly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $2.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2015, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of November 25, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 13.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on American Capital Agency (AGNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Adams Resources (AE) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Entravision Communication (EVC) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!