American Capital Agency (AGNC) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Capital Agency (NASDAQ: AGNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 8, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 28, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 24, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on American Capital Agency (AGNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.1% Yield
- Terex (TEX) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!