Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Altra Industrial Motion (NASDAQ: AIMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 2, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 18, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 17, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Announces $1 Billion Increase to Buyback, Increases Dividend and Updates FY21 Guidance
- Otis Worldwide (OTIS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.24; 1.4% Yield
- Independent Bank (IBCP) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield