Alerus Financial Corporation (ALRS) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alerus Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: ALRS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 8, 2022, to stockholders of record on March 18, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of March 17, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alerus Financial Corporation (ALRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashland (ASH) Announces $500M Share Buyback, Hikes Dividend to $0.335
- Broadcom (AVGO) Declares $4.10 Quarterly Dividend; New $10B Stock Buyback
- Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!