Alerus Financial Corporation (ALRS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; Announces Stock Repurchase Program
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alerus Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: ALRS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 9, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 19, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 18, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
The Company also announced that its board of directors approved a stock repurchase program (the “Program”) which authorizes the Company to repurchase up to 770,000 shares of its common stock, subject to certain limitations and conditions. The Program is effective immediately and will continue for a period ending on February 18, 2024. The Program does not obligate the Company to repurchase any shares of its common stock and there is no assurance that the Company will do so. Based on market conditions, repurchases will generally be made from time to time in the open market.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alerus Financial Corporation (ALRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alico (ALCO) Announces Substantial Increase in Dividend, Additional Ranch Land Sales
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Declares $.26 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Redwood Trust (RWT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; 6.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!