Alerus Financial Corporation (ALRS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alerus Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: ALRS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 9, 2020, to stockholders of record on September 18, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of September 17, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alerus Financial Corporation (ALRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alico (ALCO) Announces Substantial Increase in Dividend, Additional Ranch Land Sales
- Dynex Capital (DX) Declares $0.13 Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!