Alerus Financial Corporation (ALRS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alerus Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: ALRS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 9, 2020, to stockholders of record on September 18, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of September 17, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alerus Financial Corporation (ALRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Bancshares (FBMS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Expands Share Buyback by $400M; Declares $0.26 Dividend
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!