Alerus Financial Corporation (ALRS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as jittery investors await Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alerus Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: ALRS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 10, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 20, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 19, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alerus Financial Corporation (ALRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Bancorp (FBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.20; 1.9% Yield
- Park Aerospace (PKE) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!