Acuity Brands (AYI) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 22, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 19, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Acuity Brands (AYI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Raises Annual Dividend 4.5% to $0.345; 0.8% Yield
- RE/MAX Holdings (RMAX) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!