Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2015, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of November 27, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. to Present at the Jefferies Virtual Consumer Conference
- Equity Lifestyle Properities (ELS) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Redwood Trust (RWT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; 6.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!