Abbott Labs (ABT) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; Reports New $3B Buyback Plan
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Abbott Labs (NYSE: ABT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of October 10, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
Abbott's board also has authorized the repurchase of up to $3 billion of the corporation's common shares. This new authorization is in addition to the $511 million unused portion of the previous program that was announced in June 2013. The purchases may be made from time to time as market conditions warrant and subject to regulatory considerations.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abbott Labs (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Resumes Buybacks
- Avista Corp. (AVA) Declares $0.4225 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 22.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!