Aaron's (AAN) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; $150M Buyback
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aaron's (NYSE: AAN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.40 annualized. The dividend will be payable on April 6, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 18, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 17, 2021. The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
The company also announced that its Board of Directors authorized a $150 million share repurchase program for the company's outstanding common stock. The program expires on December 31, 2023.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Aaron's (AAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- Codorus Valley Bancorp (CVLY) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.2875; 8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!