AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AZZ, Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 8, 2022, to stockholders of record on January 25, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of January 24, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rayonier (RYN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.285; 3% Yield
- Ohio Valley Banc Corp (OVBC) Declares $0.15 Special Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Equitable Holdings (EQH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.20; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!