AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AZZ, Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 20, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 6, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 2, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.44; 1.5% Yield
- Hennessy Advisor (HNNA) Declares $0.1375 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- MKS Instruments (MKSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.22; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!