AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
AZZ, Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 13, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 30, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 28, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Announces Proposed Equity Units Offering
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) says STB Applies "heavier Burden" and Greater Scrutiny to CN (CNI) Bid for KCS (KSU)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!