AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc. (EQH) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Volkswagen Aims to Overtake Tesla (TSLA) on EV Sales By 2025 - CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EQH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 29, 2019, to stockholders of record on August 22, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of August 21, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc. (EQH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts AXA Equitable Holdings Inc (EQH) at Buy
- Dillard's (DDS) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Rayonier (RYN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.285; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!