ATN International (ATNI) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ATN International (NASDAQ: ATNI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 9, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ATN International (ATNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Codorus Valley Bancorp (CVLY) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Announces Strategic Merger with Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI)
- Costco (COST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.9% to $0.79; 0.9% Yield