AGNC Investment Corp (AGNC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AGNC Investment Corp (NASDAQ: AGNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 11, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AGNC Investment Corp (AGNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Declares $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Encore Wire (WIRE) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!