1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow surge over 1% on boost from financials, Boeing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Oil little changed as OPEC+ sticks to regular output increase
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
1st Constitution Bancorp (NASDAQ: FCCY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 24, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 10, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trinseo (TSE) Announces $200M Share Buyback; Declares $0.32 Dividend
- PS Business Parks (PSB) Declares $4.60 Special Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.4% to $0.49; Approves $8B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!