eBay (EBAY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; Adds $4B to Buyback Plan
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16. The dividend will be payable on March 19, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 26, 2021. The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
Expands share repurchase authorization by an additional $4.0 billion
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on eBay (EBAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avery Dennison (AVY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.7% to $0.68; 1.4% Yield
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Announces $1 Billion Increase to Buyback, Increases Dividend and Updates FY21 Guidance
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!