eBay (EBAY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; Adds $4B to Buyback Plan
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16. The dividend will be payable on March 19, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 26, 2021. The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
Expands share repurchase authorization by an additional $4.0 billion
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on eBay (EBAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- Fortive (FTV) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- KB Home (KBH) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield