Zoetis (ZTS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.25; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.20.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 20, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 19, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
“Zoetis continues to demonstrate its resiliency and strength thanks to the essential nature of our business and our diverse and innovative product portfolio,” said Glenn David, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. “We are well-positioned to generate increased cash for future investment opportunities that will benefit our customers, and I am pleased to announce that we are increasing our dividend by 25% in 2021 as part of our commitment to returning excess capital to shareholders.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. (BRMK) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!