Zoetis (ZTS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.25; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.20.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 20, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 19, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
“Zoetis continues to demonstrate its resiliency and strength thanks to the essential nature of our business and our diverse and innovative product portfolio,” said Glenn David, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. “We are well-positioned to generate increased cash for future investment opportunities that will benefit our customers, and I am pleased to announce that we are increasing our dividend by 25% in 2021 as part of our commitment to returning excess capital to shareholders.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Autoliv (ALV) Reinstates $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Eagle Point Credit (ECC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!