Zoetis (ZTS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.375; 1% Yield
- Wall Street closes green as GDP data eases recession worries
- Intel sinks after forecasting weaker than expected start to 2023
- Hasbro cuts 15% of workforce, warns for Q4 on weak consumer business
- Visa reports better than expected Q1 results
- Bulls win Tesla 'Super Bowl' on demand as bears focus on plunging gross margins
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.375 per share, or $1.5 annualized. This is a 15.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.325.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2023, to stockholders of record on January 20, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of January 19, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Rentals (URI) Initiates, Declares $1.48 Quarterly Dividend (Earlier)
- Westamerica Bancorp. (WABC) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.22; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!