Zoetis (ZTS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.2% to $0.095; 0.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.095 per share, or $0.38 annualized. This is a 15.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.0825.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 19, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
"Zoetis has continued to distinguish itself as a world leader in the growing animal health industry this year, based on our global scale, diverse portfolio and track record of innovation. We continue to invest in critical internal and external growth opportunities for Zoetis that create value, while returning excess capital to our shareholders,” said Zoetis Chief Executive Officer Juan Ramón Alaix. “With the Board’s approval, I am pleased to announce we are increasing our dividend by 14.5% as we head into 2016 and continuing our commitment to effective and efficient use of our cash."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Eagle Point Credit (ECC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 3.1% Yield
- Lam Research (LRCX) Declares $1.30 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!