York Water Co (YORW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.1949; 1.6% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq edge higher after upbeat earnings reports
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar slips, but outlook stays positive; sterling rises after UK data
- SoFi (SOFI) Stock Soars 18% on Approval to Become a National Bank, Analyst Raises Price Target
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
York Water Co (NASDAQ: YORW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1949 per share, or $0.7796 annualized. This is a 4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.1874.
The dividend will be payable on January 14, 2022, to stockholders of record on December 31, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on York Water Co (YORW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ONE Gas (OGS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.9% to $0.62; 3.1% Yield
- Greene County Bancorp (GCBC) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Declares $.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!