Xcel Energy (XEL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.4% to $0.4575; 3% Yield
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xcel Energy (NASDAQ: XEL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.4575 per share, or $1.83 annualized. This is a 6.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.43.
The dividend will be payable on April 20, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Xcel Energy (XEL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.38; 1% Yield
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.2875; 8% Yield