Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.75; 1.6% Yield
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, or $3 annualized. This is a 50% increase from the prior dividend of $0.50.
The dividend will be payable on May 29, 2018, to stockholders of record on May 17, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of May 16, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.6% to $0.325; 4.6% Yield
- B&G Foods (BGS) Declares $0.475 Quarterly Dividend; 6.6% Yield
- American States Water (AWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9% to $0.365; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!