Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $1.50; 3.2% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.50 per share, or $6 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $1.25. The dividend will be payable on November 25, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 12, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 7, 2014. The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
The Company has also approved an additional cash dividend of $1.00 per share. The total dividend of $2.50 per share.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.66; 1.5% Yield
- SolarWinds (SWI) Declares $1.50 Special Dividend; 13.3% Yield
- Etruscus Resources Corp (ETR) Declares $0.95 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!