Worthington Industries (WOR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12% to $0.28; Approves Additional 5.6M Share Buyback
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Worthington Industries (NYSE: WOR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized. This is a 12% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on June 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
In addition, the board of directors authorized the repurchase of up to an additional 5,618,464 of the Company's common shares, increasing the total number of common shares available for repurchase to 10,000,000.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Worthington Industries (WOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) increases dividend, announces new buyback program
- Ally Financial (ALLY) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- GEO Group (GEO) Suspends Quarterly Dividend to Maximize Repayment of Debt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!