Winnebago Industries (WGO) Reinstates Qtr. Dividend at 9c/Share; Yields 1.6%
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) reinstates its quarterly dividend at $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 26, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 12, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
"We believe the time is right for Winnebago to reinstate a cash dividend," said Winnebago Chairman, CEO and President Randy Potts. "Our ultimate goal is to return profits to our shareholders. We believe the payment of a cash dividend will enhance our shareholders' value over the long-term."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Winnebago Industries (WGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Albany International (AIN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.26; 1.2% Yield
- Ecolab (ECL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.5% to $0.57; 1.2% Yield
- MBIA (MBI) Declares Extraordinary Cash Dividend on MBIA Inc. Common Stock and Dividends from National Public Finance Guarantee Corporation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!