Winnebago Industries (WGO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.12; 0.8% Yield
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized. This is a 9.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.11.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2020, to stockholders of record on September 16, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of September 15, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Winnebago Industries (WGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Albany International (AIN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.26; 1.2% Yield
- U-Haul Holding (UHAL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 0.3% Yield
- Broadcom (AVGO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.1% to $5.25; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!