Winnebago Industries (WGO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.09; 0.6% Yield
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized. This is a 50% increase from the prior dividend of $0.06.
The dividend will be payable on September 28, 2022, to stockholders of record on September 14, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of September 13, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Winnebago Industries (WGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Gentex Corp (GNTX) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- TJX Cos. (TJX) Declares $.3325 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!