Winnebago Industries (WGO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.10; 2% Yield
- Futures subdued ahead of comments from Fed officials; Zscaler falls
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks steady as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.09.
The dividend will be payable on November 25, 2015, to stockholders of record on November 11, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of November 6, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Winnebago Industries (WGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eltek Ltd (ELTK) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 6.7% Yield
- Old Republic (ORI) Declares $0.245 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!