Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.35; 1.7% Yield
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized. This is a 6.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.33.
The dividend will be payable on March 28, 2015, to stockholders of record on April 14, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of April 10, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- POTTERY BARN LAUNCHES NEW COLLECTION WITH ICONIC AMERICAN BRAND, AIRSTREAM
- J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $0.633; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!