Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.39; 3.2% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized. This is a 5.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.37.
The dividend will be payable on May 26, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 28, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 26, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.33; 0.8% Yield
- CVR Energy (CVI) Announces Special Dividend and Advancement of Renewable Diesel Initiatives
- Avista Corp. (AVA) Declares $0.4225 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!