Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $0.43; Approves $500M Buyback
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.43 per share, or $1.72 annualized. This is a 10.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.39.
The dividend will be payable on May 25, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 27, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 26, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
Additionally, the Board of Directors increased the amount available for repurchases under its existing stock repurchase program to $500 million.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
- Target (TGT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 32.4% to $0.90; 1.5% Yield
- Philip Morris International (PM) Declares $1.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!