Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $0.43; Approves $500M Buyback
- Wall St opens higher with broad-based gains
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- New Tweet From Elon Musk Sends Dogecoin (DOGE) 30% Higher
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.43 per share, or $1.72 annualized. This is a 10.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.39.
The dividend will be payable on May 25, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 27, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 26, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
Additionally, the Board of Directors increased the amount available for repurchases under its existing stock repurchase program to $500 million.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eagle Point Credit (ECC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 3.1% Yield
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 0.6% Yield
- Service Corp (SCI) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; Raises Buyback Program to $500M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!