Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Offers Q1, FY16 Outlook
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) reported Q4 EPS of $1.55, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.59 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.62 billion.
Comparable brand revenue growth of 0.8%.
As announced in a separate release today, our Board of Directors authorized a new $500 million stock repurchase program that the company intends to execute over the next three years and a 6% increase in our quarterly cash dividend to $0.37 per share. The stock repurchase program does not have an expiration date and may be limited or terminated at any time without prior notice.
FISCAL YEAR 2016 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
1st Quarter 2016 Guidance Financial Highlights
Total Net Revenues (millions)
$1,070 – $1,090
Comparable Brand Revenue Growth
3% – 6%
Non-GAAP Diluted EPS*
$0.48 – $0.52
Fiscal Year 2016 Guidance Financial Highlights
|Total Net Revenues (millions)||$5,150 – $5,250|
|Comparable Brand Revenue Growth||3% – 6%|
|Non-GAAP Operating Margin*||9.8% – 10.0%|
|Non-GAAP Diluted EPS*||$3.50 – $3.65|
|Income Tax Rate||37.0% – 38.0%|
|Capital Spending (millions)||$200 – $220|
|Depreciation and Amortization (millions)||$170 – $180|
|* Excludes expected one-time reorganization charge of approximately $10-$12 million during the first quarter of FY 2016.|
*** The Street sees Q1 EPS of $0.55 and revenue of $1.1 billion and also expects FY16 EPS of $3.75 and revenue of $5.29 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRobot Corp. (IRBT) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Guidance Falls Short of Views
- Tyler Technologies (TYL) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c, Offers Guidance
- Forrester (FORR) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Earnings, Guidance, Retail Sales, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!