Williams Cos. (WMB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.5% to $0.64; 6% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.64 per share, or $2.56 annualized. This is an 8.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.59.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on September 24, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of September 22, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!