Williams Cos. (WMB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.425; 3.6% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.425 per share, or $1.7 annualized. This is a 5.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.4025.
The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 13, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 11, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
The company last week announced it expects to continue to increase the cash dividend amount by 20 percent each year through 2016. The expected growth trajectory would deliver an annual per-share dividend of $2.54 in 2016 – a level that is more than five times the 2010 amount.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- H World Group (HTHT) Declares $0.93 Special Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!